J4P5 uses a modified version of the CFG parser of the MetaPHP project, and is licensed under the GPL
Notable caveats of this version (aka "the TODO list"):
- No support for unicode strings
- No support for regular expressions
- Semi-colons at the end of statements are not optional
- Most of the pre-defined objects/methods have not been tested
- The speed is definitely slower than PHP. It's getting better though.
To quickly understand what J4P5 can do, please check out our examples.
Version 1.1 uploaded, with friendlier .zip package and much improved parsing speed.
The sourceforge project is up.